简谱网

Are You Lonesome Tonight钢琴谱-Elvis Presley

2022-09-30 306

Are You Lonesome Tonight是Elvis Presley(网民习惯称之为“猫王”)的美国经典爵士风格乡村音乐作品。埃尔维斯·普雷斯利,(Elvis Aron Presley,1935.1.8-1977.8.16)美国摇滚乐史上影响力最大的歌手,有摇滚乐之王的誉称。

20世纪50年代,猫王的音乐开始风靡世界。他的音乐超越了种族以及文化的疆界,将乡村音乐、布鲁斯音乐以及山地摇滚乐融会贯通,形成了具有鲜明个性的独特曲风,强烈的震撼了当时的流行乐坛,并让摇滚乐开始如同旋风一般横扫了世界乐坛。

Are you lonesome tonight, 今夜 你是否孤单

Do you miss me tonight? 是否把我想念?

Are you sorry we drifted apart? 今夜 你是否悔憾?

Does your memory stray 记忆的小径 是否分叉 通往

To a brighter sunny day 我将你亲吻

When I kissed you 叫你爱人

And called you sweetheart? 阳光灿烂的过往?

Do the chairs in your parlor 客厅的座椅是否

Seem empty and bare? 空空如也?

Do you gaze at your doorstep 你是否望向门阶

And picture me there? 幻想我出现?

Is your heart filled with pain 你的心是否被痛苦占满

Shall I come back again? 是否要我回到你身边?

Tell me dear 亲爱的 别羞于启齿

Are you lonesome tonight? 今夜 你是否孤单?

Monologue:独白:

(I wonder if you're lonesome tonight 今夜 你是否孤单

You know someone said that the world's a stage 有人说人生如戏

And each must play a part. 谁都在扮演

Fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart. 爱你是命运的安排

Act one was when we met 第一幕

I loved you at first glance 我与你一见钟情

You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue 你的爱曾如此强烈

Then came act two 第二幕

You seemed to change and you acted strange 你的心却渐渐走远

And why I'll never know. 缘由 我无从知晓

Honey, you lied when you said you loved me 亲爱的 爱我 是你的谎言

And I had no cause to doubt you. 而我怎能对你怀疑

But I'd rather go on hearing your lies 谎言 我宁愿听信

Than go on living without you. 也不愿此生独行

Now the stage is bare and I'm standing there 如今已人去楼空

With emptiness all around 我茕然孑立

And if you won't come back to me 将幕布垂下吧

Then make them bring the curtain down. 如果你再也不会回来)

Is your heart filled with pain 你的心是否被痛苦占满

Shall I come back again? 是否要我回到你身边?

Tell me dear 亲爱的 别羞于启齿

Are you lonesome tonight? 今夜 你是否孤单?



相关曲谱推荐

最新钢琴谱更新