简谱网

Sad钢琴谱-Bo Burnham

2022-09-30 607

This first song is called A World On Fire

第一首歌的名字叫 全球性火灾

AhhhAHhhhhhh

啊啊啊

The next song is a little bit longer than that one

下一首要稍微长一些

And uhh spell of the sad stuff I see in the world I see a lot of sad stuff its called sad

大概就是由这个世界让我觉得难过的事情组成的一首歌

I met a homeless man named Rich He wasn't

我遇到一个叫发财的流浪汉 但却人不如名

Isn't that terrible

这不是很惨吗

I saw a flyer for a lost dog and the dog didn't have any legs

我看到一张寻犬传单上丢了一只没有腿的狗狗

I saw a diabetic kid trick or treating

我看到一个得了糖尿病的小孩在万圣节讨糖

I saw a giraffe that had a short neck

看到一只脖子很短的长颈鹿

That was sad, or a... deer

真让人难过 或者是 一只鹿?

I saw an old man get hit by a train

我看一位老人被火车撞到

He didn't see it in the pouring rain

在瓢泼大雨中他并没有看到奔驰的火车

He didn't hear me shout "look out for the train"

他也没听到我的喊叫:“看着!那有辆火车!”

Cause i didn't say anything

因为我啥也没说啊

I just thought to myself, "Oh, this is going to be sad."

我只是想:“哦,接下来肯定会让人难过的。”

And it was

事情发展确实如此

I'm a genius

我是个天才

I saw a man with only one eye in a 3d movie

我看3D电影时有个独眼男人

I saw a little boy drop his ice cream cone directly on his mother's corpse

我看到一个小男孩的冰激凌的蛋筒直直砸在他妈妈的尸体上

I saw a kitten stuck in a tree then the kitten jumped off and it hung itself

我看到一只小猫卡在树上 在它尝试跳下来时却把脖子卡住就这样把自己吊死了

I saw a kid with red hair

我看到一个红头发的小孩

I went to a store looking for something to buy

我到了商店打算买点什么

But they only sold paintings of the same sad guy

但他们卖的只有画着同一位难过家伙的画作

No wait, this store sells mirrors

不 等等 这家店卖的是镜子

See what I did there?

你看懂我的意思了吗

Let's Rock

来嗨啊

No

The world's so sad bros

哥们们 这个世界让人难过

Pain, genocide, war, racism,sexism

那些痛苦 种族灭绝 战争 种族歧视 性别歧视又囊括其中

But i gotta remember there's good things about it too

但我也得记住这世界不全是坏事

Like the fact that none of that is happening to me

像是这些破事从没发生在我身上过

Score

得分

Still though it's hard not to be sad about it

但是不去难过又太困难了

How do y'all do it?

你们怎么做到的

I've been telling you guys terribly sad things this whole song you haven't been sad at all

这首我唱给你们的歌充满着让人潸然泪下的事情 可你们一点都不难过

You’ve been happy

你们很开心

No, you've been laughing

不 准确的说是你们都在大笑

That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything

就是这个了 笑声 是每件事情的关键

It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world

这是一种可以解决世界上所有难过事情的途径

I mean, not for people who are actually said, but for the people like us who’ve gotta fucking deal with ‘em all the time

我是说 不是那些真正难过的人 而是那些总和这点逼事产生关联的人解决的途径

Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero!

做一名喜剧演员最重要的不是将大众最兽性的冲动转化为迟钝的漠不关心 而是成为一名英雄

The world isn’t sad. The world’s funny!

这世界一点都不悲伤 而是让人觉得有趣才对

I'm a sociopath!

我现在懂了 我是个反社会病人

I saw an old man slip and fall; hey, what a fucking idiot

我看到一个老人脚滑了一下摔倒了 真是个傻子

I saw a woman at her daughter’s funeral

我看到一个女人参加她女儿的葬礼

Hahaha! Classic comedy!

哈哈哈 这段子有够经典

Everything that once was sad is somehow funny now

曾让我难过的事情现在摇身一变让我快乐

The Holocaust and 9/11?

大屠杀 9/11

That shit’s funny 24/7 cause tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out

这些破事全天无休的好笑 这些悲剧总会有天成为笑话是因为我的同情心快炸了

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes!

悲伤 拜拜了 您嘞 你好啊 笑话


Sad(21)


相关曲谱推荐

最新钢琴谱更新